Wedding Hair Tampa Bridal Planner
NO STRESS.....JUST BEAUTIFUL HAIR
Your wedding day should be a day when you experience the joy and anticipation of a new life together, not the stress and worry of all the details that are involved in planning for a big event. Let our wedding hair specialists at Hello Beautiful help with all of your bridal needs. From superb facials, massage, manicures and pedicures from our Tampa spa to gorgeous custom bridal hair styles and flawless mineral makeup application, we've got you covered.
In order to ensure the best and most beautiful results, our stylists highly recommend scheduling practice or trial run appointments for the bride and any members of the bridal party who will be receiving hair and make up services at our hair salon. A practice run will allow you to see your beautiful style before your wedding day so that any adjustments or additional touches can be worked out in advance. A practice run for bridal hair and makeup is one of the best ways to reduce your stress on your wedding day and to guarantee that your hair and makeup are the mark of perfection!
When should you schedule your hair and makeup services at our Tampa hair salon? Follow our helpful planning guide
~ THE NO-STRESS BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP GUIDE ~
3 MONTHS IN ADVANCE:
- To minimize stress as your wedding approaches, pre-book your appointment at our Tampa hair salon and spa for a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and hair color or highlights to ensure gorgeous hair for pre-wedding parties and showers.
- Also, pre-book your practice/trial bridal hair and make-up appointments. If you are planning to have wedding portraits made, you can schedule your photo shoot on the day of your trial run so that your hair will look brilliantly beautiful for the photos.
2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE:
- Come in for a practice run on your bridal hair style and make-up to ensure that our bridal hair stylists know exactly what you want for your wedding day.
2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE:
- Come to the salon for your final color or highlight appointment. We suggest that you do not try a drastic change this close to the wedding. You may want to consider having a deep conditioning treatment to make your hair shiny and healthy for your special day.
THE BIG DAY:
- Arrive at our hair salon for your appointment with clean, dry hair.
- Have your wedding hair style or bridal up-style created and make-up applied and enjoy one or more of our spa services such as a massage, pedicure or manicure.
- Remember to bring your veil if you would like for us to place it for you.